PristineFlora® Zoysia Grass
A Meyer-type Zoysia grass, PristineFlora® was developed specifically for use in warm climates such as Florida's. With its superfine texture, PristineFlora® grass is intended primarily for golf courses, where it can be used for fairways and tees as well as roughs and collars.
At Tilton Brothers Sod, we have found that PristineFlora® Zoysia is also an excellent choice for high end lawns. We have installed this turf for several homeowners who have been very pleased with the look, ease of maintenance, and the fact that this grass can be kept extremely short without losing its lush appearance.
Advantages of PristineFlora®
- Deep green grass color
- Very fine leaf texture
- Tolerant of drought
- Excellent shade turf
- Tolerant of high foot traffic
- Moderately tolerant of salt
- Tolerant of most herbicides
- Resistant to chinch bug infestations
- Sod establishes quicker than other Zoysia grasses
- Significantly fewer grass seed heads than other Zoysia grasses
- Minimal fertilizer required
- Mowing heights: 2 inches with a sharp-bladed rotary mower